Rocky Mountain Measurement News
DD Analyzer School 2023
Classes are targeted towards technicians with Emerson/Rosemount/DANIEL/DANALYZER Gas & Liquid Chromatographs and H20/H2S/C02/O2 analyzers. Live demos available for hands on training.
When: August 15th Thru 17th, 2023 (Casper, WY)
Subject: Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques
Happy Hour Tuesday Night Tech Olympics Competition-Who Will Become 2023 Champion?
Cost: $850 Per Person (Continental Style Breakfast & Lunch will be provided Tuesday/Wednesday)
Submit credit card payment.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your class spot.
Daniel Davis / Davis & Davis
Micah Curtis / Mustang Sampling
Carvel Jasmin & Trey Muston / Hobre’
Mike Nott / Rosemount Analytical
- MUSTANG Sampling & Genie A+ Sample extraction and conditioning methods (Phase Curves)
- Overview of GC Hardware – Model 500/2350A/770XA/370XA
- SpectraSensors & Hobre’ – Validation/Calibration and Diagnostics (H2S/H2O/CO2/O2)
- Fundamentals/Troubleshooting of C6+/C9+ Gas chromatographs
- Routine GC Maintenance – Calibration & Carrier Gas systems
- GC Diagnostic collection and Chromatogram interpretation
- Next Tech – Introducing the next generation of Analytical Technologies (PA TDL/Raman Spectroscopy/Pipeline Video Capture/Low Emissions & Renewable Natural Gas systems)
Location: Casper, WY
Best Western – Ramkota Hotel, 800 N Poplar, Casper, Wyoming 82601 Ph. (307) 266-6000
We have reserved a block of King rooms for $89.00. Please reserve your room(s) as soon as possible. Reservation Code, “Davis & Davis.” Click for online reservation.
Room Reservation Cut-Off Date: Saturday July, 15th.
Make sure to reserve your seat as quickly as possible; seating and hotel rooms are limited.
Call us at 303-935-4694 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.