Rocky Mountain Measurement News
Davis & Davis Analyzer School
September 7 & 8, 2016 Wednesday & Thursday (8 AM – 4 PM)
Cost: $300 per person (*** If you are paying for multiple attendees, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your attendees.)
To register, please submit payment below or call us and provide billing instructions.
Rosemount/Daniel/DANALYZER Gas & Liquid Chromatographs
- Sample Conditioning for Gas & Liquid Applications
- Routine GC system maintenance (Gas & Liquid calibration procedures)
- GC Diagnostic interpretation (Reading chromatograms)
- Real world troubleshooting techniques
- Emphasis on small group workshops to get hands on electrical troubleshooting, valve rebuilds and hardware replacements
Please bring final calibration reports and chromatograms for the “Stump the Chump” session.
Location: Casper, WY
Best Western – Ramkota Hotel, 800 N Poplar, Casper, Wyoming 82601
Phone: (307) 266-6000
Special Rate @ $79.99/night. Must specify “Davis & Davis GC Training” when reserving. Cutoff date is 8/26.