Job Books & System Documentation please click here. (Access to job books requires a User Name and Password. If you do not have your access info please call us at 303.935.4694 and reference your project or site SO#.)
For technical phone support for Gas Chromatograph, TDL Analyzer and Ultrasonic Meter please gather the files requested below.
E-mail the following files to firstname.lastname@example.org
GC Support: Connect via MON Software (Default Folder location on your PC > C:\GC\SAVE)
1. Final Cal Report
Reports > Reports Display > Select Report: “Final Calib” > Stream: “Calibration” > Update Method: “None” then hit Start. Save .txt file.
2. Last Cal CGM file
Chromatogram Views > GC Archive > Select “Last Cal” and SAVE .cgm file. (Change file name to “Final Cal”)
3. Last Stream CGM file
Chromatogram Views > GC Archive > Select “Last Analysis” and SAVE .cgm file. (Change file name to “Stream 1”) Repeat for all streams.
4. Alarm Log
Logs > Alarms > Select Alarm Log tab and right-click and “Save Sheet” and Save as .txt file.
5. Picture of calibration concentration certificate – Find the laminated tag on the bottle and make sure you capture all the data on front and back of tag.
1. Maintenance Log
2. Archive Log (Check the following boxes)
– Hourly, Daily, Audit, Alarm, System
– Increase time range to max
3. Wave form
– Check stream to file & record for :15 seconds
1. Picture of #Diagnostics
2. Download via AMS, HyperTerminal or TeraTerm
Then call 303.935.4694 and ask for GC, Ultrasonic or SpectraSensors Support.