Rocky Mountain Measurement News
3-Day Measurement Training – GC | Ultrasonic | Coriolis
September 26-28, 2017 (8 AM – 4 PM)
Cost: $150 per person / per day (*** If you are paying for multiple attendees, please send e-mail to email@example.com with a list of your attendees.)
Tuesday, Sept 26: Gas & Liquid Chromatograph (Rosemount Analytical\DANIEL\Danalyzer)
– Basic & Advanced Troubleshooting Principles
– Operations and Maintenance Procedures
– Diagnostics Analytics using MON Software
Wednesday, Sept 27: Gas & Liquid Ultrasonic Metering (DANIEL Measurement)
– Measurement Station Design and Flow Conditioning AGA 9 Update
– Installation and Troubleshooting
– MeterLink Overview and Basic Diagnostics
– Interpretation of Advanced Diagnostics
Thursday, Sept 28: Gas & Liquid Coriolis Metering (MicroMotion)
– Principles of Operation
– Installation Recommendations
– Transmitter Configuration
– Sensor Calibration
– Extensive Troubleshooting
To register, please submit payment below or call us and provide billing instructions. *** You will be e-mailed a CC receipt if you process online.
Please let us know which days you are registering for in the “Days Attending?” field. All, GC, USM, Coriolis
Parking: Easy highway access and FREE outdoor large truck parking.
Rooms at $109/night Make Reservation Online (Enter dates you want, click “Fewer Search Options” > Select “Promotional Code” and then enter “davisd”.
Hands on learning opportunities utilizing the MUSTANG SAMPLING Mobile Training Lab.