MUSTANG Solar Powered Pony® Heated Probe Enclosure
Solar Powered Pony® Heated Probe Enclosure
The Pony® Solar Heated Probe Enclosure is patent pending system designed to provide and maintain heat for the sample probe directly at the sample point with a remote mount Mustang® Sample Conditioning System (MSCS).
The Pony® probe enclosure is an integral part of the MSCS, developed to install between 6” center-to-center thread-o-lets.
Consisting of a molded, insulated, and weatherproof clam shell design, the Pony® probe enclosure provides easy maintenance with steel latches and chain to prevent loss of lid. Construction selections include hot press glass fiber reinforced polyester or stainless steel.
- Analytically Accurate® Technology
- Patented technology utilizing existing power supplied by heat trace sample tubing
- 5 days autonomy (runtime without sun) minimum
- Power for GC, MSCS, & Probe Enclosure
- Power provided for cellular modem
- Power for charge controller and load controller