SpectraSensors SS500 TDL Analyzers
SpectraSensors SS500 Simple Sample System analyzer is extremely reliable and tailored for the needs of the natural gas industry. The SS500 measures H2O using a patented Tunable Diode Laser (TDL) technology to determine the concentration of moisture without coming into physical contact with the stream.
Rapid Respone Time
Low Cost of Ownership
The SS500 is made with 316L stainless steel, which offers the best resistance to corrosion and is preferred in the oil and gas market. The analyzer components are highly accessible for field service should contamination of the cell occur. For example, if contaminates settle on the mirror, it can be easily removed and cleaned. Cost of ownership is minimal since there are NO consumables or
extra sensor heads needed, reducing labor and overhead associated with excessive maintenance.
The SS500 is a high-quality, modern design that is easy to operate and simple to maintain. The sampling system comes standard with a flowmeter, sample inlet, membrane separator, bypass and vent.
• Virtually maintenance free
• No interference from glycol methanol or amine contaminants (vapor phase)
• Utilizes patented wavelength for high accuracy and repeatability
• Accurate, real-time measurements
• No wet-up or dry-down delays
• No consumables
• Short-term ROI
• NIST-traceable calibration
• NEMA 4X available
• Analog and serial outputs for remote monitoring
• Field serviceable: rapid mirror and cell replacement
• Cell material is 316L stainless steel for H2S corrosion resistance
• Rapid production to promote increased uptime
• User-friendly: no exposed optical fibers or highly sensitive fiber connectors